is a structural analysis and design computer program originally developed by Research Engineers International at Yorba Linda, CA in year 1997.STAAD-III, the world’s most powerful and popular structural analysis, and design software are in use across the globe since 1980. Now it is available in the form of STAAD.Pro which consists of STAAD + STARDYNE +FEMkit + VisualDraw. STAAD.Pro is a comprehensive, general-purpose software for integrated structural analysis and design.
STAAD.Pro may be utilized for analyzing and designing practically all types of structures – buildings, bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures. It can make use of various forms of analysis from the traditional 1st order static analysis, 2nd order p-delta analysis, geometric non-linear analysis or a buckling analysis. It can also make use of various forms of dynamic analysis from modal extraction to time history and response spectrum analysis.
DURATION: 60 hrs.
OUTLINE OF COURSES1. INTRODUCTION ABOUT STAAD PRO
2. BASICS, ANALYSIS OF A STRUCTURE, DESIGNING OF THE ANALYZED STRUCTURE.
3. ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF A BUILDING (G+5) WITH DEAD AND LIVE LOAD AND SEISMIC LOAD
4. COMPLETE ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF A BUILDING WIND LOAD.
5. DESIGN OF SLAB
6. DESIGN OF STAIRS
7. DESIGN OF SHEAR WALL AND DRAWING CURVED BEAMS
8. DESIGN RECTANGULAR WATER TANK ,SECONDARY BEAM
9. DESIGN OF CIRCULAR WATER TANK ,CURVED BEAMS
10. INDUSTRIAL TRUSS DESIGN
11. TRANSMISSION TOWER
12. STAAD FOUNDATION BASICS
13.1. MAT FOUNDATION & GUI TEST
14. PROJECT SUBMISSION